Virtual tours coming soon!
Admissions Application for 22-23 will be available February 1, 2022.
St. Charles offered its first class of preschool the Fall of 2012! We began with one class for 3 year old and a class for 4 year old children. We are give parents a choice of a morning or an afternoon session.It is our hope that each child will maximize his/her physical, social, emotional and intellectual potential. Students will be instilled with the values of respect and responsibility. We ask that all enrolled preschool children be potty trained and self-sufficient in the bathroom. Please click on the Parent tab above for specific cut off dates and detailed registration information.
Click on link for brochure Preschool Brochure
Students will be introduced to colors, shapes, letters and numbers. They will learn to develop Christian attitudes in sharing, taking turns, listening, helping, loving, thanking and celebrating. They will explore their environment using the five senses with many “hands on” experiences and will develop initiative and creativity through play. For more details on curriculum see Instruction in Early Learning Domains: HMH Big Day for PreK
All aspects of their day will focus on love of ourselves and our neighbors. The students will learn simple prayers as well as listen to and discuss Bible stories.
Preschool Tuition Rates 2022-2023
(Cost per 10 Monthly Payments August through May)
- (3 year old) Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. $228.10 per month ($2,281 per year)
- (4 year old) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. $297.90 per month ($2,979 per year)
We do not offer a multi-child discount for the preschool program.
After Care / Extended Care Options: (Cost per 10 monthly payments August through May)
- 1 day (Monday or Friday All Day) 8 A.M. to 2:50 P.M. $159.60 ($1,596 per year)
- 2 days (Monday and Friday All Day) 8 A.M. to 2:50 P.M. $303.80 ($3,038 per year)
- 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) 11 A.M. to 2:50 P.M. $228.10 ($2,281 per year)
- 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) 11 A.M. to 2:50 P.M. $296.30 ($2,963 per year)
- 5 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday -TK Students) $371.30 ($3,713 per year
“Active” Duty Military Discounts Available
Financial Aid and Tuition Payment Plans
The FACTS Grant and Aid application fee is $30.00
The application for FACTS Grant and Aid has a deadline of March 15, 2022.