Volunteer Opportunities at St. Charles School
Volunteering to help with school activities is a great way to enhance your family’s experience at St. Charles School. St. Charles School serves the needs of our community through the spirit of team-work and living our Catholic Faith. Our inviting community enables all students to realize their fullest human potential. We form a partnership with our families and assist them in their loving efforts to educate and celebrate the whole child. Please consider giving of your time and talents! We have opportunities for everyone—either one-time activities or monthly projects for both moms and dads.
Registering To Volunteer- Keep Our Children Safe
- Navigate to https://www.aocsafeenvironment.org/registration/register.htm
- You will be prompted for a Passcode / Organization code – that code is protectcincy
- The next screen will ask you about your volunteer location. Choose St. Charles Borromeo Parish – Kettering from the dropdown list.
- You will also be asked for your role. Most people will select the box next to “Volunteer.” When you select “Volunteer” another box will pop up where you will further define your role. Most people will choose “Parish Volunteer” or “School Volunteer.”
- Select Next
- The next screen will ask you personally-identifying information that will be used in your background check and to retrieve information from Virtus (if applicable).