If you are a current St. Charles School family—Our current families have the opportunity to pre-register beginning January 4, 2022. This pre-registration ensures that your children have a spot before open registration at our annual open house. A $70 fee per student is required to pre-register for the 2022-2023 school year. If you choose not to pre-register and open registration begins and the class reaches capacity, your child will be put on our waiting list.
If you are a new family to St. Charles School—Registration begins for the 2022-2023 school year on February 1, 2022. Registration continues the month of February until classes are full. Our main office is open Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., to register your child. If we have met our capacity for the grade level of your child, your child will be put on our waiting list until a space opens or an additional class is formed. For additional assistance, please email Maggie Paxson-Collins or call her at (937) 401-2864.
The registration process at St. Charles School is a simple one. Please click on the link below for the registration form for your child. The forms are available to print, fill out and return to school, along with payment and any other necessary documentation.
There is only one registration form this year
One for the preschool through eighth grade. Please note the cut-off dates for each program.
Children age 4 by Sept 30, 2022 are eligible for 4 year old Preschool.
Children age 3 by Sept 30, 2022 are eligible for 3 year old Preschool.
Children age 5 by Sept 30, 2022 are eligible for Kindergarten.
Children age 5 by Sept 30, 2022 who are not academically and/or socially ready for kindergarten are eligible for TK.
ADMISSIONS POLICY AND PROCEDURES
As a parish school, St. Charles School must first give priority to the children of St. Charles parishioners, using the priorities detailed in our admissions policy and presupposing available space. Students currently enrolled in the school will be admitted before any new admissions, provided they are officially registered. New students who complete the registration process and are not admitted due to lack of space are placed on a waiting list.
The St. Charles School admission process begins with submission of the following: Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be available in January 2022.
- Completed Admissions Application-
- ADMISSIONS 22-23 click here to print and apply.
- Original birth certificate (with county seal and not the hospital record)
- Original baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- $70 registration fee for each student (cash or check)
- A readiness test is given to all new students in grades 1 through 8. Once registered you may email Brittney Will to schedule this test or call her at (937) 434-6736
- Kindergarten screening is for students age 5 by September 30. Kindergarten screening date is TBD. Please call the office to set up a time for screening. Your child must be registered to participate in the screening.
- Students entering grades 1st-8th will be screened. After screening, results will be reviewed for students acceptance into St. Charles School.
- Completed Admissions Application-
All applications are reviewed by the principal for final approval. All accepted students are admitted in accordance with our admissions policy.
St. Charles School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Charles School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.