Becoming A Coordinator/Coach
Interested in being a coordinator or a coach?
Please click on the links below for more information:
Child Protection Class and Background Checks
All people who intend to work or volunteer in any of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati parishes, schools, or institutions, must be approved to volunteer around children. To become approved. you must:
- Create a SafeParish account by navigating to https://www.aocsafeenvironment.org/registration/register.htm Note: you may be asked for a Passcode / Organization code – that code is protectcincy
- Review the Archdiocesan Decree on Child Protection
- Participate in an interactive orientation training video that will appear in your “My Training” tab
- Complete an online background check
- Participate in an interactive video each calendar quarter after you register
Note that the online background check costs $25. Upon request, the parish will reimburse the online background check fee for our registered parishioners or prior to ordering an online background check we can assign a prepaid token. Contact Debbie Stewart, Elizabeth Lush, Anna Godby, or Steve Morris in the business office to request a prepaid token.