There are several protocols you should be aware of when choosing to return to in-person Mass:
• Discern the Risk—St. Charles cannot guarantee a perfectly sterile environment. You should take under consideration your age and health. Please stay home if you are sick or symptomatic.
• No Sunday or Holy Day Obligation
• Please wear a mask.
• Respect social distancing.
• No Holy Water present in the Font.
• No distribution of the Precious Blood; Communion will be received on the hand.
• Refrain from Sign of Peace and hand holding.
• Socializing should be done outside the building.
Thank you for your patience and participation in creating a safe environment. We will continue to make adjustments as we go along and appreciate your feedback.
Fr. Paul and the St. Charles Borromeo Parish Staff