Although the abuse of children, adolescents, and vulnerable adults is a reality in our society, such abuse, whether physical, sexual, verbal, or emotional, whether inflicted by lay or ordained, professionals or volunteers, cannot be tolerated in the Church. Christians are called to action in protecting the innocent and to ministering victims of abuse of all kinds. Contained herein is information and resources to help combat these atrocities. Steve Morris, the St. Charles Parish Business Manager, serves as the Safe Site Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. He is required by law and by his Christian values to take action on behalf of victims of abuse. Additional help and resources may be available by contacting our parish Priest, Parochial Vicar, or any member of our parish staff.
- Archbishop Schnurr speaks on the priest sex abuse scandal on Sacred Heart Radio
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati Decree on Child Protection
- Archbishop Schnurr’s response to the Pennsylvania Priest sex abuse scandal
- Status Report on clerics in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati who were accused of child abuse
- Contact numbers for civil agencies to report child abuse
- Ohio sex offender registry