Faith Formation for Children (CCD Continuing Christian Education)
Meets once a week from September through May.
Grades 1-5 on Tuesday afternoons from 4:00-5:15 p.m.
Grades 6-8 on Sunday evenings from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
We affirm parents’ distinctive role as the primary educators or evangelizers of their children, and we assist them in their mission by providing:
- Competent and faith-filled catechists who love children
- Texts and resources that support our Catholic Christian tradition
- A classroom environment that is hospitable and safe
- An atmosphere that encourages reflection, dialogue, and the opportunity to ask questions
- A program that takes into consideration individual family needs and concerns
The Faith Formation Office has a variety of volunteer opportunities for those who wish to share their time and God-given talents. We would be happy to explore those opportunities with you.