To set up a Virtus account,
- Go to virtus.org
- Click on the “First-Time Registrant” button
- You will be asked to identify your organization. Choose the Cincinnati, OH (Archdiocese).
- You will be asked to create a user ID and password. Your user ID must be at least 4 characters long and your password must be at least 8 characters long. Passwords are case sensitive and may include numbers and symbols.
- The next screen will ask several questions to identify you.
- When your Virtus account is created, you will need to select your volunteer location from the drop-down list. Be sure and select St. Charles Borromeo in Kettering, OH. There are other “St. Charles” parishes listed. St. Charles employees must list St. Charles Borromeo as their primary location regardless of their home parish. Parishioners who volunteer in the parish should list St. Charles as the primary location, and additional volunteer locations may be selected in the second box.